You don’t ever need an excuse to make pancakes, particularly when they don’t have any refined sugar or butter etc. in them. Using coconut flour and gluten free baking powder makes these gluten free, dairy free, and paleo, so enjoy!
- 2 Bananas
- 4 Free Range Eggs
- 3 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ tbsp Baking Powder
- Mash the Bananas up with a fork
- Divide the eggs into yoks and whites in a bowl
- Mix your mashed bananas with the egg yolks only
- Add in your flour and baking powder
- Whisk your egg whites until they are in stiff peaks, and add these last to the rest of the mix
- Pan fry on each side for about with the Coconut Oil and serve with lots of fruit and Agave nectar!
This recipe comes from PwPantry.com checkout her site for more great recipes