This is such a simple recipe, but so delicious. A lot of people are nervous to cook seabass but it’s actually very easy so have a try. Just follow the below:
Lay out your fillets on a plate, and marinate in:
- Crushed / Finely chopped Garlic (about five cloves)
- Fresh Rosemary (a few sprigs)
- Chilli Flakes (generous sprinkle)
- Rape Seed Oil (or whichever oil you prefer to use)
- Generous amount of Sea Salt & Black Pepper
I marinated these for about 15 minutes but the longer you can the better.
- Heat up your flat frying pan with some oil/butter, then once it is hot place your fillets skin side down in the hot pan.
- The trick to flakey white fish is to not shake the pan around or move the base of the fish whilst its cooking.
- Just tip the pan to the side so that any excess oil collects, gather that in a spoon and spoon it over the top of the fish.
- It should take about 3 minutes to cook, so just keep spooning any excess liquid on top, whilst the skin is getting crispy underneath.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon, pinch of salt, and on a bed of green veggies. Lean and so tasty. Enjoy!
This recipe comes from PwPantry.com checkout her site for more great recipes